Nestle NAN PRO 1 is a spray dried infant formula with DHA ARA for infants from birth when they are not breastfed. NAN PRO 1 contains DHA that supports baby’s normal brain development. It also contains Whey Protein, Vitamins A, C, D, Iron and Zinc. Nestle develops infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research. Innovation has been at the heart of Nestle since its beginning. Nestlè agrees with the World Health Organization and other medical and health associations that breast milk is the best and the most natural food for babies.
Optimal Preparation: Careful and hygienic preparation of infant milk substitute is most essential for health. Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant. Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
Safety Warnings: Infant milk substitute should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use. Infant milk substitute is not the sole source of nourishment of an infant. Unboiled water, unboiled utensils or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill. Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby.
Milk Solids, Demineralised Whey, Soyabean Oil, Corn Oil, Minerals*, Antioxidant (Soya Lecithin), Oil Mix (Arachidonic Acid (ARA) From Mortierella Alpina Oil, Docosahexaenoic Acid (NA) From Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Antioxidants (Mixed Tocopherol Concentrate And L-Ascorbyl Palmitate) And Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid)), Vitamins^, Taurine, Nucleotides, Acidity Regulators (Citric Add And Potassium Hydroxide) And L-Carnitine.
- NAN PRO 1 is a spray dried Infant Formula with DHA ARA for infants from birth when they are not breastfed
- NAN PRO 1 contains DHA- DHA supports baby’s normal brain development
- Contains Whey Protein along with Vitamin A, C, D, Iron and Zinc
- Important Notice: Mother’s milk is best for your baby.
- Bag-In-Box format ensures enhanced safety, hygiene and convenience.
How to Use
1) Wash your hands
2) Sterilise utensils including the feeding bowl and spoon
3) Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm
4) Pour the exact amount of lukewarm water as per the feeding table
5) Consult feeding table and add the exact number of levelled scoops for the age of the baby. Only use scoop provided. Shake/ mix to dissolve the powder
6) Feed the baby with a bowl and spoon. Discard leftover feed
Optimal Preparation: Careful and hygienic preparation of Infant food is most essential for health. Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant. Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
Storage: On opening, transfer the contents of the pack along with the pouch into a clean airtight container. Replace the lid tightly after every use and store in a cool, dry place. Ensure enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use. After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.